- Full Time and Permanent Part Time Available
- Level up in your career and help other tradies do the same
Ready to take a step back from being on the tools but don’t want to give it all up just yet? This is an awesome opportunity for you to work in a company that supports your continued growth with a flexible working arrangement!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AND WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US
This is one of those truly unique opportunities that will allow you to live the lifestyle you want, AND get you off the tools while still being the expert on site.
We think you will love that you are not locked into a standard roster which means we can work your schedule around your important personal life events…No more missing birthday parties, weddings or your kid’s birthdays!
If you’re looking for variety in the type of work you do week to week you’ll dig this role. The type of training you provide and the location will change job to job.
We reckon that you’ll love that we embody a workplace where everyone is equal (no more politics, or last man standing BS) and our team is a network of people working together to achieve our 5 year obsession to impact 10,000 students to increase safety, efficiency and job fulfillment in their engineering worlds.
YOUR MISSION when you choose to accept it…
The overall purpose of the ‘Ripple Creator’ (that’s what we call our Trainers) is to run training both in our workshop and onsite for a range of clients so that each and everyone of our students can BE Awesome at their job and create a positive change towards safety and efficiency in the Hydraulics Engineering industry!
On an average day, you’ll be tasked with
- Running training sessions with students
- Liaising with clients and students to answer technical questions
- Preparing training resources
- Reporting on student progress
- Assisting on larger client projects
And of course there is some of the boring stuff (well boring for me haha) too
- Occasional auditing and compliance
- Timesheet data entry
- Helping our marketing team with educational content
- General student and course admin (eg: marking assessments)
This is a full time role based in our Newcastle NSW headquarters.
THE ALLIANCE YOU ARE JOINING
We are a Nationally Recognised Hydraulic & Fluid Power Training who are specialists in Fluid Power Design and Simulation, Machine Specific OEM and End User Training, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Auditing to AS/NZS & Mine Design Guidelines (MDG).
We are on a mission to Influence 1 Million tradies to be happier, safer, more efficient and more fulfilled in their chosen engineering career.
Over the next 5 years, we are obsessed with impacting 10,000 students to become the ripple effect for safety, efficiency and job fulfillment in their engineering worlds.
The help us achieve this, we strive for the following virtues:
- Create Ripples
- Planet Plus
- Human Centric
- Be Awesome
- Fun Focussed
OK, ON TO YOU
You will need these very special and essential skills
- Alignment to all APT virtues
- Ability to work independently
- Cert IV in Fluid Power (required)
- The ability to travel interstate approximately 2 weeks per month
- Great with people and ability to explain concepts clearly and patiently
- Great attention to detail
The team would also benefit from you having:
- Experience working for an RTO
- Experience using online assessment tools
- Cert IV Training and Assessing
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Our training calendar is getting very busy and we have training sessions coming out of our ears so we will be screening applicants as they come in 🙂
All you have to do is fill out the form, upload your CV/ Resume, include a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer these questions
- Do you have a flexible work schedule that may include travel or weekend work?
- When can you start in the role?
- Do you have ALL the very special and essential skills listed in the ad?
We can’t wait to see your application 🙂
*Sorry as we are super busy being awesome only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.