BSB51918 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
$5000.00 ex GST per person
11 modules, 1 year program. Blended Delivery mode – online assessments plus face to face project work
Who is this course for:
Developed to support both new supervisors and supervisors who have limited or no training in the “human” side of managing a team.
Why complete this course:
Exceptional human skills make all the difference for exceptional workplace outcomes for individuals, managers and the business.
These skills are taught and refined in the Human Leader program.
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 Manage an operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWRK520 Manage employee relations
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
- BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM405 Support recruitment selection and induction of staff
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
Other units may be selected as required to meet the training package rules – additional fees may apply.
How we work
APT provide flexible training and an ongoing framework to build-on or formalise your existing skills and knowledge. In our courses, the use of advanced simulation and real world practices ensure optimal outcomes.
You can be assured that it’s to the best of our ability to support any special needs/requirements you may have with your learning.
Our team will clearly explain the assessment process to you and support you where necessary to ensure you have a full understanding of the process prior to commencing.
Some methods used to assess your competence include written questionnaires, verbal questions, third party reports, self assessment, log books or work journals, verified CV, workbook activities and certificate recognition of prior learning.